Wat Maheyong built by King Chao Sam Phraya in 1981. The pagoda is a bell-shap on Thaksin base encircled with elephant sculpture. It is similar to Chdi Chang Lom in Sukhothai, Sri Satchanalai and Kampaengphet Historical parks. The name of temple is believed that deriving from Langka (Sri Langka).
Later, King Thai Sra renovated the temple and buildings in 1709. The king had a palace or a residence on the south outside the temple wall. The palace is a two storey building like Kudidoa temple.