English  English

Wat Phananchoeng

This monastery located south of Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya has no record as to its date of construction , or the person causing its construction. It existed before Ayutthaya was founded as the capital. The principal image in the Wihan called "Phrachao Phananchoeng" was built in a.d. 1325; it is made of stucco in the attitude of subduing evil; considered beautiful, it is most revered by the inhabitants of Ayutthaya.

© 2024 Copyrighted by Thai Tour Info Co., Ltd. Tel +662 1641001-2 email sales@choowap.com